When items are in stock and orders have been placed we aim to dispatch within 48 hours of payment being received Monday – Thursday. All orders received on Friday we will aim to dispatch the same day providing payment is received before 1 pm.
Orders received after 1 pm Friday and during weekends / Bank Holidays will be dispatched within 48 hours of the next working day.
Deliveries within Southern Ireland are handled by an independent road haulage contractor. Please note that these deliveries are despatched and delivered in pallet form to your address.
Deliveries within Northern Ireland for items direct to your home may be handled by an independent courier and prices vary depending on distance and quantity.
Local deliveries (within 10 miles) will be handled by ourselves.
Please note the following general points
- Small orders may be sent by Royal Mail second class standard service.
- Above delivery time is approximate as outlined by Royal Mail and you should allow 7 working days before contacting us if your order has not arrived.
- Please be aware working days do not include weekends as these are not business days.
- Please allow for Bank Holidays as these are not working days.
- Delays may be caused by external factors (such as the weather.)
Please contact us for details on 028 7963 3220